Friday, August 23, 2013

Cuteness Overload

I know, I know.....I don't blog in over a month, and then WHAM!

Two posts one day!

What can I say....life takes over and this poor, little, neglected blog takes a back seat.

But, these next pics will surely make up for my lack of dedication....

We just received some updated pictures of our Emma Claire.

And, boy oh boy!



Well, I will just let you be the judge...







Watch out world! I'm cute & I know it!





Strike a pose!






Brushy, Brushy









CHEEEEEEEEEZZZZZE!





Hello, Mommy? So, when are you coming to pick me up?




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
See what I mean?
 
 
 
 
 
 
I could not keep all of the cuteness to myself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was meant to be shared with the world!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It won't be long now, sweet girl......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just waiting on Article 5 approval, then Travel Approval!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The end is just around the bend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Or, is it just the beginning?
 
 
 
 
 
 
All I know is that I think we are in for a real treat with this little munchkin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't you think?

2 comments:

Alison said...

She is ADORABLE!!!! Can't wait to see her in your arms!

chinamom said...

Rebecca she is absolutely Beautiful!! I predict lots of snuggles and laughs with this little one... so precious.
Rene'

Followers

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP